Up-armor your classic lighter with the sealed enclosure, webbing clip, and sure-grip surfaces of the PyroVault. Finally, your favorite lighter can keep up with you wherever you go.
PyroVault Lighter Armor
$29.99 – $46.98
- Housing accepts standard classic Zippo Fluid lighter inserts.
- Z-plus Butane Extreme Torch 2.0, Thunderbird Single Torch Flame, and Blazer Top Z Dual Flame Butane inserts are also compatible.
- WARNING: Newer Zippo butane Torch and electric Arc models released in late 2019 and Sparkr Inserts released in 2020 are NOT COMPATIBLE with the PyroVault as each has a chimney that is too tall.
- O-ring seal keeps the elements out and minimizes evaporation
- Low-profile MOLLE/PALS webbing clip
- Spring loaded cap for one-handed operation
- Made of rugged, heat-resistant reinforced polymer
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Olive Drab, Rescue Orange, and Urban Grey
Don’t have a classic lighter or lighter insert already? Add our custom classic Zippo®; powder-coated black and emblazoned with our color axe & gear logo. Thyrm is offering these at a reduced price* if you purchase a Zippo® with your PyroVault®. (*This reduced price means that coupon codes will not apply to PyroVault-Zippo Combinations.)
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Note: a few butane, non-torch inserts use a spring-loaded cam to open the fuel valve. Because the PyroVault uses its own high strength opening springs instead, these inserts are not compatible.
The Pyrovault’s o-ring seal provides a high level of protection from water, dust, and dirt; however, it is not dive-rated or suitable for prolonged submersion.